Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Something from a long time ago: Pt 3

Micheal Caine;

What's’ it like being you?

David Thwelis;

Fuck off!


Micheal Caine;

A bit hectic.


David Thwelis;

You are me.



Robert Shaw;

Were in stagnant water then.

(long pause)

James Stuart;

Does anybody wanna tell me why loving someone is such a bad thing?

All;

(snorts of derision)

James Stuart;

Now I just want you all to think about it one second. Why is loving some one so bad.
I mean let’s be clear here that’s what this dream says isn’t it? That our man here still has feelings that he’s not a stone. Is that such a bad thing? I mean let’s just say like for arguments sake whatsay if this same girl was dead huh? I mean if that was it, what if she’d just died I mean people do everyday..what if she was one of them and she died and that was why we didn’t see her any more? Would you all get so excited then?
If she showed up in a dream?
No you wouldn’t.
I don’t think you would, I mean sure you might feel sad to wake up and find she’s gone or whatever but there wouldn’t be the same broo haw ... and d’you know why?
Because that’s what at the bottom of this at the bottom of this whole damn thing that’s what really has you goin’ and nobody’s talking about it.
She left.
She’s somewhere else now with that other fella ...the guy who won-and you don’t like it-and that’s all there is to it.

Micheal Caine:

You mean to say that it’s not this bird at all.
It’s the rejection or summik.

Robert Shaw

; May you both die roaring for a priest

David Thewlis;

Well I’m glad you both feel that way. I really am. I think our man is growing. I think his odyssey of self discovery is coming on nicely and I’m glad you’re both here to read the map for uz. I’m even happier that you have the honestly and wherewithal to realise where it leads us.’Ipso Facto’ a dead end.

James Stuart

; I don’t know that you are reading us right see..

David Thewlis;

Oh but I am reading you right ... I’m reading you loud and clear. ”Broadsword calling Danny Boy” and you’re both right- It’s loverly to hear you admit it old bean. It’s not the girl, it was never the girl,- it’s the rejection, it’s an internalised reaction. To nobody in particular but all rejections. An endless series of rejections- which when taken under examination may ,each of them , be the result of; none other than our mans’ expectation of; rejection. So it’s all stems from him .It’s an endless unbreakable cycle of pain, until sickness and misery and death take over.

James Stuart;

You annoy me (to the others) I thought we weren’t going to listen to this guy anymore ? I thought we all decided that together?
I think we can all remember what happens when he is in charge, Don’t we? Dotcha remember that? Dontcha remember what he did to us? It’s his type of thinking that had our man drop a toaster into the bath. Dontcha remember that?

Robert Shaw;

Now you’d be advised to take it easy. There no skipper on this vessel. We rule as brothers and by consent. This man bears no more responsibility than you do for what happened that day. The charter for this man allows each shipmate an equal voice ,and no-one had you gagged that day....

(pause)
Micheal Caine:

Well are we gonna call this bird then? Or what?

All;

No!

Micheal Caine:

Well what about some other bird?

David Thewlis;

(half I-amused)I don’t believe this, I mean I just don’t- fucking believe it! I mean , where are you going with this one Sherlock? I’d love to know. I mean one minute, we have all decided to ignore that girl for her humanity herself and who she is, one minute the ‘bird’ isn’t a bird at all but rather the focus of our mans subconscious desire for rejection in the form of a visiting dreamtime succubus.-predetermining the outcome of any future possible relationships with any one-(suitable ...or-otherwise.).And now it’s ‘Ring another bird’ what for ?revenge? To feel more pain is it?.Once again we are drawn inexorably towards the vortex of pain, which dominates the ever-repeating cycle of hope and rejection going nowhere? I mean, I’m sorry but that’s all you have to offer then we are better off dropping a toaster into the bath!

Micheal Caine:

alright,
alright
You’ve made your point.
But what you forget is
We all enjoy a bit of the other.

James Stuart;

I think what our friend is saying here is that simple physical enjoyment...Well I don’t think there’s a man here who doesn’t realise our man needs it, and that’s something that should please us..

David Thewlis;

Oh I am deeeelighted

James Stuart;

You’re going to tell me that the smell of a woman..
..I’ll even say it yes ... any woman...the, the touch, .........the closeness the uniquely feminine voice.. which turns even breathing into I dunno ..some kind of music I guess ... Oh you’re immune to all this huh? To know..by sight ,sound and touch every blessed curve of her.



I guess you don’t think anything of that huh? What are you saying ? that it’s too dangerous ,that it’s not spiritual enough for you? That feeling of a woman’s breasts as they press against your...
(ships’ bell rings-or a foghorn sounds)

Robert Shaw;

Horn ahoy!

Micheal Caine:

There’s no denying enthusiasm then.

Robert Shaw;

Blue steel!-She’s rock solid me hearties!

All;

(except David)Hurrah!

Micheal Caine:

Gentlemen
I think
We shall have a wank.



they all huddle in a circle with a pack of cards ... simultaneously Bedboy begins to masturbate





CLICK FOR PART FOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment